Statement to our users:
Your data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein, according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
The processing of our customer data is based on the consent provided directly by the same, and on the necessary processing to allow the conclusion of the service contract and consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including the possible disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Art. 6 paragraph 1) letter a) the interested party has given consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; f) the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
The data controller of your personal data is Continental sas di Roman G. & G. VAT 02727110989 - Via Punta Staffalo 7/9 - 25019 Sirmione (Brescia), responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data. For any information or request please contact us by phone +39 030 990571 or mail to :email@example.com
The data controller, pursuant to art. 37 GDPR has appointed its pro-tempore legal representative.
Purpose of the processing:
1. Follow up on the pre-sales and commercial information activities requested by the subject.
2. Manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, as well as any accessory devices required, including any fulfilment relating to tax and accounting obligations.
3. Manage and execute the contact requests of the interested party, requests for the provision of services, requests for assistance, including through communication to third parties.
4. Data deriving from implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols,
5. Data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner).
6. Continental sas di Roman G. & G. carries out profiling according to the modalities and regulatory limits, by sending promotional information relating to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on the preferences expressed when providing the personal data.
The Data Controller informs that it will process the data provided, mainly directly or through an assignment to another subject, in any case in the European context.
The interested party
Pursuant to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you, to obtain an indication of the origin and of the purposes and methods of processing, updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion of data processed in violation of the law and the right to object to processing for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Exercise of rights - Complaint
You can exercise any right described in this section against the data controller by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. To exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 can contact the data controller by writing to: Continental sas VAT 02727110989 - Via Punta Staffalo 7/9 - 25019 Sirmione (Brescia) or email to: email@example.com
Access to data
You have the right to request copies of personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format, and / or request us to transmit such information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Duration of Treatment Conservation
Continental sas di Roman G. & G. retains your personal data for short periods of time, or for the time necessary for the execution of the stipulated contract.
We may retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil our legal and tax obligations as well as to protect our contractual interests.
Exceptionally, we may keep some of your personal data for carrying out investigation activities, as required by law.
We declare that, after 24 months from the end of the contractual obligations or from the required presales and commercial activities, we will remove personal data not otherwise necessary for mandatory regulations.
Withdrawal of consent and limitation of the processing of personal data.
It is possible at any time to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data by sending us a communication in which you specify the desire to revoke the consent, or to proceed directly with the cancellation where required. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any processing activity based on it before its withdrawal.