From May 8th, 2021 Hotel Continental Wellness & Spa is ready to start again!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our exacting standards to a new level across all aspects of our hotel operations.
The changes we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from our Government, supported by industry specific advice from Italian Hotel Association - Federalberghi.
We can confirm that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and immediately updated. The information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team, any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies:
- All team members will have temperature checks daily before entering the building
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 20 minutes
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- Wearing a face mask is required in all indoor public areas
- Your temperature will be taken at the hotel entrance and if your temperature is 37,5 degrees or above you, unfortunately, will be declined entry
- We have cleaned your bedroom with extra care
- We have removed non-essential items to minimise any contamination risk
- Please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, some of our activities, services and facilities are unfortunately limited or not available
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas
- Signage will be displayed in all common areas to reinforce social distancing message
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at every doorway/key public area (front desk, restaurant, spa, toilets)
- Additional disinfection will be in place of high touch room and bathroom areas (Door knobs, TV Remote, Crave units)